I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.2

Aggregator gang
Page 5: Whaaat? Someone imported rice and it didn't immediately become the most popular food ever? What culinary madness is this?
Page 9: Oh, poor advertising. Of course. Carry on, Japan.

Thanks for the chapter!
Granted he was joking about asking her if was a guild request or personal request but she could've taken being hit on badly. Then again she was smiling a lot when describing the request.
Hope he looked up slimes and how to identify and kill them. Some slimes are immune to physicals damage and can only be killed with magic. Others have an elemental factor which means striking with the element usually matching their color either does zero damage or boosts them, while opposing element does extra damage. Also, some slimes will just keep regenerating or pulling themselves back together unless take out their core along with others having acidic properties like spitting acid or being partially made of acid so anything that touches them dissolves to a degree. Like human flesh will immediately burn and take damage while metal will take a lot longer but can accumulate a lot if facing multiple slimes or if left untreated the acid will eventually damage and break the weapon.

Fed-Kun's army
God I really fucking hate it when the mcs in these isekai are like “omg I gotta have soy sauce” or “omg I gotta have rice” as a Japanese person. It’s the same kind of fucking annoying as being like “nippon steel is the strongest in the world”

Double-page supporter
@Niconicoknee Rice is a staple food for them, I have seen figures saying the average Asian person eats 300 LBS of rice every year while the average American eats 26 LBS, but raise that to 100 LBS if you are talking just about Hawaii. How would you feel if you were suddenly dropped into another culture that didn't use or have wheat or similar grains? or something more specific to your diet?
Also,
You have to remember that reading this you are not the target audience for this publication, so if there is a story element that is used a lot that you don't like you are going to have to deal with it. Especially since you are not likely to be a paying customer if you are reading it here.

@Niconicoknee

The very vast majority of Japanese people eat rice daily. There's very few who don't eat it at least once a week.

You have to realize that it's a staple food for them like bread or pasta to westerners. They're raised on it.

The biggest issue many Japanese (and other Asians) who travel to live abroad face is trying to get rice the way they're used to.

As someone who's visited Japan i can verify that the rice they cook is very different from what you have in the west.

"that guy I knew is dead". Who's dead ? 😅
I hope there will be more explanation... Or maybe the author will just "F this shit, not gonna explain" 😨

Can't translate but you get the idea.

No. no I had no idea, but GoogleTranslate-chan says "Nominations start from C rank", which makes sense as a way to explain why it can't be a personal request.

Users who are viewing this thread