I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Double-page supporter
Poor girl... her 2 male friends think with the second head. No qomder she is so mad. I qould have taken their part and leave. Also.... king slime debut. His 1 second invincibility after being hit once plays a huge role againts lots of enemies and he can hold on forever if they keep attacking him non#stop

Dex-chan lover
If he summons the gummy slime, would its auto recovery heal the broken ankle?

Dex-chan lover
i'm on Ignis side here, what kind of asshole teammate decides without consulting the group to give half of the reward to their parents bakery? Ignis should just have taken their share of the loot as compensation.

Dex-chan lover
Does a cloak that masks your presence mean much when you’re standing next to someone, in this case, Pochi?

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this MC... I've knocked out a guard and I know there's a whole party of them around, so let's just take our time and chill here.

Group Leader
@AnonMasterRace7898

The cloak is stated to make it hard for monsters to detect him, not impossible. After all, you need to be at Level 10 to use it, so it probably doesn't work as well against higher-level monsters.

Dex-chan lover
Giant king slime out masses ork hoard and is large as a 4 story building. If orks stick around for more then one swipe of the king tentacle i call bullshit xD
Also what the hell? He knocked out the guard? Its a monster Mr MC, not a person! Or even if it was a person, you know damn well they were not going to hold her for ransom or anything benign like that. It was likely rape her till she died and then eat whats left....

My two takeaways from this chapter is that familiars and the card collecting skill associated with them are fucking busted, and it's a good thing he was interrupted before summoning that thing next to the inn, because it's half the size of the building. All future first summonings should honestly be done in the woods, and away from people. At the very least outside of town.

Also, I'm kind of on the girl's side. She's obviously intended to be impulsive and bitchy, but that idiot swordsman decided how to divvy up the money all on his own, which he had no right to do. He literally gave half of it away without consulting the group, just to suck up to the girl he was sweet on, and then he further allowed that girl to take her OWN share of the money, which was fucking bullshit. We gave your parents half, you dumb hoe. Why should you get a share? You already GOT your share, and another share again on top of it.

I wouldn't have thrown the money on the ground, but I absolutely would have told the party to kiss my ass. I don't do work to get paid just so some simp coworker can arbitrarily decide to give 80% of my paycheck away to some ditz he wants to fuck.

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say, the monster/creature designs in this manga are... ‘different’ as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! It's sickening that the publisher releases only part of a chapter a month... -_-

Dex-chan lover
King Kamon looks like the Jelly Monster commonly found at Final Fantasy Series....

Dex-chan lover
"Will the king slime hold the orcs back long enough?"
Well, my question is rather: "will there be any orc left for the magician girl to fry after the king slime is done with them?"
That thing is as big as a small building and is hardly damaged by physical attacks. As long as it keeps its core out of reach, it can likely wipe out the whole orc group.

Users who are viewing this thread