I Will Live Freely in Another World with Equipment Manufacturing Cheat - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

@mafish they are unnoticeable if you have shoes or pants that cover the ankle, broke mine a while ago, the only way you'd notice it would be if you saw how swollen the ankle got. And also the color change.

Slaughter time: My pet slime gulped down a horde of orcs so I can summon an orc king and roaming around freely.

Will Slime King tank and delay the orcs or will he solo the scrub orcs? Find out next time! 😅

He know he already in a pinch, said to calm down and want to wait a more f-in time, it's like you are inside an abandoned building that in worrisome condition, then an earthquake happened and you just wait inside till it stop. Sounds kinda stupid but yeah, it actually more stupid than what you think

Oh please dont take that girl in, dont turn into the generic isekai

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia

Correction, he gave half of the total reward to wind bitchs parents bakery, and then split the remaining 4 ways.

He didnt take fire crotch's share in half. Still a dick move but nothing like what you wrote.

@SunSun
Okay, let's say the reward is 200. If split evenly 4 ways, that's 50 per person. Iginis would get 50.
However, leader jerk gave 100 to the bakery, then split the remaining 100 by 4. So Iginis only got 25. So yes, he DID spend half of Iginis' paycheck as well as everyone else's. The only person who got the best of the deal is that ditz girl and her family. She got 25 plus 100 for her parents.
How would you like it if you worked 8 hours, but only got half of your paycheck because your boss spent half of it? I'd be pretty ticked too.

Users who are viewing this thread