I Will Not Be a Girl

Sooo, I read each comment before I wrote this. I think nobody wrote about this.
There's a problem, if they fully became a girl, like if they bron to be girl. There is something, called menstrual cycle.
I put the rest in spoiler, because of the lenght.
They can be girls if they want, and I don't really care their reasons. But if their reason is to be cute, the reality is really harsh. If they don't take care of themself (except the lucky ones), every month there will be a period, when everything will be bad, like very bad. There will be pimples in some part of their body (for me, when I was teenage it was the forehead, back, and (after I had those) beetwen my breasts. There will be 3-8 day of suffer, when they should frequently go to hte batheroom for change. It will ache under their stomach (if they are lucky, it will be short, and weak ache, but if don't....), it will be feel bad to do sport, but have to, because they are in school, and have PE. (And the period will be better, if you do sport frequently) And these are the superficial things.

Change gender if they want, be changed if they like it, I don't care. But they should fully understand the downside to be a girl. And I don't think they will apreciate it, because this show them, that they can give birth.
I think everyone will kill him together at their first period. Or beg him to reverse this. If they are lucky, it won't hurt much, or long. Just a day or like.
I wouldn't like to be nurse in that school.
And these things only relevant, if they fully became girl magically. It has nothing to do with the gender change in the reality. (Or idk, I never wanted to change my gender, I never search about it . I'm happy as a girl)
But I don't think there will be period in this manga. The male (or most accurately almost every) mangakas usually forget about it.

If you have other oppinion or share mine, feel free to dm me, or ping me there.

Dex-chan lover
@Pixi97 100% agreed. It's also VERY important to have people like yourself remind everyone that none of this realistic. In the real world, girls are the same as guys. We're all sweating, pooping primates whom hit the evolutionary jackpot. A lot of what makes a "cute girl" is a social construct that we collectively nudge 51% of this primate population towards embodying. Given we're all the same where it matters, really, is why I wish people wouldn't get themselves so tied up in knots about interacting with the opposite sex.

I tend to think of anime/manga people as existing in realities parallel to, but not the same as us. They're almost more like angels than ape, unless they're deliberately drawn otherwise. In anime/manga the gender gap is much more defined and dramatic. While I just said we're all the same in reality, I don't think that's quite as true of anime/manga people. So it makes sense to me that an anime-verse like Fukuoka Taro's could exist, where every guy in it secretly yearns to be a cute girl.
(by the same token, I could imagine the reverse premise too. A niche BL/yaoi shoujo manga where every schoolgirl is a hot bishounen waiting to happen. I've seen at least one artist on Pixiv who is all about that exact very thing, actually.)

But yeah, thank you very much for the reality check. It is important, especially if you're indulging in works like Fukuoka Taro's. I'm still enjoying this fantasy all the same.

Dex-chan lover
All these people making thesis about Trans stuff or if this whole thing was reversed.

Meanwhile, my ape brain goes, 'Haha, funny stuff.'

Dex-chan lover
"All these people" ? Either you're seeing double and might want to stop by the optometrist, or my black project somehow got leaked. Either way someone's having trouble.

EDIT: Also I notice nobody complains about the inane het vs yuri stuff that has no real bearing on gender bender as a topic but yet goes back and forth for whole PAGES... but man, you just wanna make one or two observations about how certain plots or characters might compare/contrast to real world gender identity fluctuations, people are suddenly all like "why is everyone talking about this, all this serious stuff has nothing to do with the manga".

Never understand why people took a fiction story with average art (it's also a webcomic not a published one) so seriously, also i never realized gender bender manga comment section is always like this, funny tho.

What happens when someone not in a hentai world gets a hentai world power?

They get really flustered and confuse about how their ''victims" love their new life.

gay but funny n cute, welp thats enough internet for today

I want to be a girl, but then again my pp will be gone. I understand this man completely.

Group Leader
Oups, I spend the whole day typesetting this manga. I did not notice that someone already typeset it a month ago and they did a way better job! Furthermore, they typesetting with my own terrible translation that I uploaded to Danbooru xD

Group Leader
This page already exists: https://mangadex.org/title/59151/i-will-not-be-a-girl

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Kafka42 And your username is the same as the person who did the other one. Do you want to keep your chapters or do you want them to be deleted knowing that it's a duplicate?

Users who are viewing this thread