I Will Surrender My Position as Empress - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Translation: "Echmont"
Map: "Egmont"
Oh no.

I think the official translation also uses Echmont, so this is pretty interesting, lol.

Well, now, let's see how Diane manages to get the Dumberor to follow her whims this time. Will he change the laws to win?

Dex-chan lover
If the court magicians are an indicator of the other magicians in that kingdom, I'm not surprised there are towers they haven't gotten around to yet (assuming they have any intention of doing so in the first place). After all, the court magicians seem more interested in power plays than actually dealing with the towers.

Double-page supporter
THAT MANY? What the frick have they been doing all this time?
I imagine since speckles brought up managing, they've been profiting off the towers via mining resources, or neglecting to destroy them to exploit the people. There's enough reasons if you want to disregard the moral implications.

Lets see what Diane comes up with this time 😆

And yeah no surprise there that the magicians have been lying about the towers. Diane's disgusting pos brother is in charge of it.

Those siblings are so delusional "i worked hard" one barely lifts a finger unless the order comes directly from the emperor and even so he probably does his best to have to do the minimum, the other one cries, spends the emperor's money and looks pretty lmao

Users who are viewing this thread