I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
How the hell can a mere baron have so much power?
Dye her wings black and she’ll look like a last boss

Dex-chan lover
how the fuck does a single barony manages to not only declare independence from their kingdom but also create their own and wage a 20 year war against their former kingdom? how big is this barony? how strong is it's military and how tiny and weak must MC's kingdom be for something like this to happen?

I never would've imagine she'd grow wings and try to end a war that's been going on for 20 years lol... Ah well, seems cute. I'll stay and watch what happens next.

@Doomer apparently they have dirt on the current royal family making the royal army not take part in this war, that's what i'm getting at from the bits and pieces from what i just read. i guess that they promised the royal family that they wouldn't destroy the country if they didn't take part or so, not only that while the daughter was still with the prince(anna - the one that was a spy), her family must've amass an army and fortify their territory with the help of the prince. i think that she might've use the excuse that once they wed, her family would be related to royalty and it would be a shame to the royal family if her family is looked down upon if they can't defend themselves and etc.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the things you can create after learning our world, you chose wings?
Isn't projecting a gun too much?

Dex-chan lover
It seems that the author of this story really hate apples.

so light magic isn't capable of creating light wings....instead it created angel wings!?
wait, whut?

Well, that was unexpected. When she said she'd use light magic and her modern knowledge, I thought she would just travel at light speed or something. I guess angel wings are good, too... 🤨

Dex-chan lover
... 20 years of conflict ? Are they just on the defensive or is it just low-intensity ? I mean...

@Lazyxbum
That's a possibility, but wouldn't any other noble families sort of want to get rid of the ones ATTACKING THEM ? .

@Robbini
they could've also promised to only attack the lands of nobles that they hate and are near them too. The dirt they have on the royal family might be dirty enough to cause a civil war or something similar. If the possiblity of getting dethrone or not was in your hand, and you were the king, would you take the option to not lose it. Would you take that offer or not, is my question.

while looking at the other perspective they probably know that the royal army is too much for them, but wanting to increase their territory they oped to going with detouring the royal family not taking part.

Users who are viewing this thread