I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Can anyone explain to me why she always crushed that poor apple?

Dex-chan lover
That must be euphoria after sleeping for twenty years.
She will probably cause even more problems.

Double-page supporter
Sooo, this'll be over in what, 3-4 chapters, at this rate?

@Mogima
(S)he dead - not that I actually know, mind you, just throwing a guess.

Dex-chan lover
I mean aside of isekai part, that's quite a fast development

Contributor
Wrf she is so strong after being I a coma after 20 years? No wonder she was allowed to just go. You can't underestimate someone with strength like that!

Dex-chan lover
mmm she supposed to be a villain but what the heck
that's an angel now

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, soooo.... isn't someone who's been in a coma/basically dead for 20 years suddenly showing up with angel wings going to cause some ABJECT CHAOS???!! Some people are probably going to end up finding religion because of you!

Group Leader
did this girl just sprout wings out of her back?! oh baby

you could make a religion out of this.

Dex-chan lover
Okay I'm really interested in the story of her parents, seeing as mom was the badass heroine (presumably, since most soldiers are not able to marry into high level families) and dad was the political guy. Also, if waking up from two decades of suspended animation and running off to kick an entire (small) kingdom's ass is "just like her", then I would propose that mom was a part of the Spartan-II program.

Fed-Kun's army
@arkvin the first time, it was a metaphor that she'll crush her dad's family jewels. the second time it was to crush all the opposition that happened during her absence.

Dex-chan lover
@arkvin
According to CinemaSins, characters who eat apples are douchebags. So her crushing apples must mean something along the lines of, "I don't care what you think because I'm gonna do it my way!"

Well, in the webnovel, she was crushing potatoes, though.

Dex-chan lover
Hoooow? Sure, they’re higher ranked than a commoner, but in terms of nobility, a baron is at the bottom of the pecking order. How can one become a king of their own country???

Fed-Kun's army
Did the wings grow from her back or from her clothes? if it was from her back, how did it pass through her clothes? if it was from her clothes, how could she control it and how her clothes didn't have any stress from sustaining her whole body in the air?

Users who are viewing this thread