I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
she seems way more op/mary sue-ish than how i usually like my villainesses but i'll stick around for lex

Fed-Kun's army
Convenient that 20 years worth of sleep isnt enough for her muscles to atrophy and impair her for weeks.

Although there is a LOT of things that should be touched/elaborated on plot-wise i'm really enjoying reading this!

Aggregator gang
First of all, she was already a mary sue before awakening with her popularity and sense of justice, and when they remember their past life, most of the time it makes you stronger, but why would she's if she already op? To be EXTRA op!

And man, what's your prejudice against apples? eat it or leave it, dude.

Sleeping for 20 YEARS AND DURING THAT 20 YEARS YOU HAVENT MOVE EVEN A BIT OF YOUR MUSCLES.Would be better if there was a month time skip of her learning to move and slowly pick of the hints of her previous life

@homeworkChan
for the muscles i think
she's still young looking and she coursed the magic through her whole body so i think she can definitely move her muscles

Lol this story is so ridiculous, I'm not taking it seriously at all.

1) 20-year comma with no muscle atrophy? The purpose is just so that the 2 shota in chapter 1 will grow up to be adults.
2) Too OP, I cannot identify with FL

It's fantasy comedy entertainment. People need to calm down with thinking this is a serious story. You're not reading Berserk. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread