I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. Firstly, what a piece of shit father-probably an average king though.

Second, that's quite...quite the rescue romance. She's basically a superman.

Double-page supporter
why is the only thought going thru my head "cause that get my dick hard" when he vows revenge on his dad?

Fed-Kun's army
Was so lost there for a sec hahaha
Didn't see the '20 yrs ago' so I thought this Vincent was not her Vincent.

Wtf the king was jealous of his own son so he decided to kill his wife for paying too much attention to him, when that's kind of the job of a parent?? I wonder if the first prince Oswald knew about this insanity or not.

So Lex is two years older than Vincent. Did they ever mention how old Fiolia is? I'd assume around 17?

You know, when I think about how almost every "King" or "Queen" in these types of stories try to harm/kill their own children for the most absurd reasons and then I remember some of our own bloody global royal histories and it's like . . . . *face palm* There is no escape is there? ;_;

Dex-chan lover
Even though the Heroine's thoughts were completely different, the perceptive weeds had a feeling it was Onee X Shota.

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi

20 Years ago, before the Coma, Vincent was saved by Fiolia. He wholeheartily agreed to stand by her side till he gets his revenge.

Vengeance was served, he's king, promise might be to marry Fiolia.

@NoSoup

The kind that's a yandere.

Dex-chan lover
it’s family friendly oneeshota. that’s what most of the shrubs haven’t figured out yet.

edit: this wasn’t meant to be a play on scrubs at first but now it might as well be. fuck it.

edit 2: do not stick your dick in a shrub or a scrub.

Users who are viewing this thread