I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@Tatsgato
pretty sure it was like descended from a fenrir and the magic in the forest triggered it dormant lineage or some BS like that

@Vasqueztion she vanished after poisoning Fio because it looks like she was a spy from another country... And left her father cursed into waging war or he would die. But after that, nothing. Maybe the author is going to bring her again eventually to free Oswald to take "revenge" on Fio or stir things again?

Dex-chan lover
It's like she loaded a finished game and is going back to do the side missions buts she's so op it's just for fun

Dex-chan lover
Soon-to-be Pet incoming, following the usual template?

I'm fine with them being so competitive but I hate when men (or women) talk about someone like as if the person is their prize. Saying stuff like "I'll take/steal her from you" like what? Is Fiola an object you can just proclaim to be yours? I already don't like the way they word it, man why is it always like this. If there was a man/woman here that'll show up and just support the MC no matter who she chooses but still reminds MC of how they like her, then that's the best pick. Someone who's willing to let go but still reminds the person they love how much they like them means that they're loyal not only romantically but also loyal in general as a person. That'll be nice to see cuz c'mon give Fiola a break she just woke up lmao but hey I hope that whoever she chooses will be the right decision.

Dex-chan lover
@mxtsurim I'd love a reaction from the FMC like the one in the second "I'll Obtain Happiness" story.

"Who the hell said you could decide who gets to "have me"? Piss off, I'll decide my own life and neither of you will be in it!"

Dex-chan lover
it's her old doggo that transcended its existence to be able to return to its master, no?
edited by adding spoiler tags (honestly, it was a guess, I just started reading the novel after reading this chapter)

I know it's a cliche but i really enjoy when a noble spout his family name to the MC who is in a higher position.

Just reread previous chapters again for a refresher. Could the magical beast be their pet dog mofumofu? Definitely would be interesting if so.

Mofumofu has returned.... along with his wife and about 100 (give or take) puppies. All of them Fenrirs
next chapter is being to be a cracker and full of fluff

my MOFUMOFU sense is tingling.... fluff and floof come to mama //welcome with open arms

Users who are viewing this thread