I Woke Up 20 Years Later! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@Sabruness You mean the ones on the cover image for chapter 7? It's too bad we'll probably have to wait a month or so to see them. ^^;;

Dex-chan lover
Cue the large magical beast becoming her familiar and be capable of transforming into a tiny dog. As the trope goes.

Dex-chan lover
that "magical beast" is Mofu Mofu her pet dog, isn't it?

I had completely forgotten that she had a dog, and I STILL also came to the conclusion that the 'magic beast' in question was coming to find her. Since it's still relevant though I'll call it still - she found Mofu while on a walk in the woods, wounded and/or crying over it's dead mother, she took pity on it and it formed a bond. I am going to make a further prediction though, one more off the wall, that Mofu will either learn or have learned how to turn into a HUMAN rather than go tiny, and will become the next Love Interest. Because why settle for a tug of war when a 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' is so much more dynamic and interesting.

awwww🤗 Is it her pet puppy from the first chapter? That reunion will give me more feels than the humans reuniting. 🤗

MrX

@ghostofmater

Fumo Fumo Fumoffu https://youtu.be/4Ks7-KTOG8E instead of mofu mofu?

aqxNzE60_700w_0.jpg

@Nep huh, so it was that one pet that shows on the first chapter. Thanks for the reminder, I don't even remember because it just show up on one panel there

let's give it up to the artist for drawing a misogynistic man child with an equally ugly appearance. That double chin just showed me he faced no problems bc 'daddy's got power' and just how ugly he is on the outside, the same on the inside

Dex-chan lover
I almost feel sorry for this magical beast. After all, it chose the city she was dwelling in as its target.

Users who are viewing this thread