I Woke Up 20 Years Later!

Group Leader
@KaguraSoryo I don’t think there is an ML. There’s no romance tag, here or on novelupdates.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda lost in the story...
Not because it good.

But the story is faster tha bullet trains lol

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters in shes already OP, crazy. If its a parody then I dont see the fun in it

These little boys be wildin in these types of stories. They have all the confidence and follow through.

Dex-chan lover
Sure idiot in jail, misdirect your hate to the person you almost killed because a harlot tricked you instead of...well, the harlot, if Folia had died probably he would have been executed.

Thank you for the update, Endless Journey! I have been following this manga when it your translation was first released.. I am hoping that the updates will be regular.. *crossing my fingers* 🥰😊

I thought this was going to be a mystery series...but nope, the MC woke up after being poisoned, grew magical wings, flew to another kingdom and ended a war in a single day, then just keeps running into 10/10 handsome men with no flaws....and what could have been an interesting mystery series turned into generic self insert garbage...

Such a waste, the premise was good too, MC wakes up after 20 years then works to uncover the conspiracy that almost took her life...but nope, lets just make it into a self insert fantasy and give the MC OP powers instead....bleh.

I was super excited about the first 3 chapters, but after that my interest dropped dramatically. The fact that they explained so much in the last 3 chapters, made me feel that the story was very boring, they could have summarized in 1 chapter more or less

Double-page supporter
Of the "rival character reincarnation" series I have read... this one might be in the bottom three. Our heroine is OP right out of the gate with no serious explanation. There are no real rules for the magic system in this story which is a huge problem. There is a lot of info dumping and flashbacks that last a bit too long. It does have some cute moments, but I'm not sure how much of a chance I'll give this one. Once the next chapter comes out and if I go "what was this one about?" we have a problem.

Aggregator gang
my friend read this, and I agree
she's a mary sue, the author must've been like "FUCK IT, SHES GONNA BE FREAKING OP" literally ended a war in one day, I just stopped at that point

Surely this is a parody of the villainess time-travel genre, no? Surely. It's like the author just wanted to cram as many cliches in as possible

Group Leader
So, I google translated the end of the novel and from what I could tell she
basically ascends to goddesshood. Though it is noted that her butler vanished some time after she did, suggesting that he went to follow her.

Users who are viewing this thread