I Woke Up 20 Years Later!

Aggregator gang
"Mrs. President, the Russian keep invading their neighbor country."
"Let me get my jetpack, i'll invade kremlin alone and scold Putin until he stop invading his neighbor. Oh, and be ready to launch satellite laser beam on my signal, that'll be enough to intimidate him."

Dex-chan lover
Refuge in audacity. It's pretty amusing as long as you don't take it too seriously.

Group Leader
ngl gonna read it because the spoilers have me screaming

but fr, she doesn't even deserve to be named a villainess??? tf?

This is so far past the point of ridiculous. I can't even call her a villainess anymore.

Started out interesting, now it's just ridiculous. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh well, it be like that sometimes.

I recently discovered this manga and I absolutely love it! Great work! Hope you can update it soon! 🤗

da fuck how the hell did the"heroine" justify the poison to her harem when she promised them a truth serum? i mean unless your iq is somewhere around 80 you should have known that you were lied to.....
and if your iq was somewhere above 90 you should have known how to take hold of the main culprit because you might need her to save your own worthless asses
also if she the "heroine" only wanted to poison the mc while stirring up trouble then why choose such a convoluted plot?

sometimes the brainlessness of the premise of a story astounds me

Well...that’s really called looks can change over 20 years...man did the guy let himself go

Aggregator gang
I love to read this and judge how meaningless this is day by day

Without your translations that wouldn't be possible so thank you endless journey

My response to the last page 😱😱😱😱😱 thank god there was a speech bubble!!!

Users who are viewing this thread