I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 1.1

Aggregator gang
Oh, another otosekai that I'll eat up invariably. Wait, what do you mean it's excessively fluffy?

aaaaand added to my reading list, thank you for the tl!

@Duainfey
There are ton of similar stories, but maybe you read the novel version. (?) It's have around 101 chapters.
I'm not complaining, I love this kind of theme like how I love Bakarina.

Dex-chan lover
@Duainfey There are a few other ones that have a sickly mother and in one of those the mother dies in chapter 2, I think, since the MC didn't manage to do enough to improve her mother's health.

Dex-chan lover
damn that was like peaceful mode in minecraft and i like it

Aggregator gang
So the possibility of the little brother not being born is high of the mother did not die or the husband just cheats.

Hmm, so from reading the WN. She is aged up 3 years. im really unsure how i feel about that.

Might mean less confused screaming later on i guess? But not as fluffy, if less disturbing as well.

Fed-Kun's army
I enjoyed how easily she was able to get her family on her side. I mean, it's just the beginning but it doesn't feel like such a big hurdle.

Unpopular opinion of the isekai genre, maybe.
Isekai genres often irritate me when they 'try to present a new idea' to the world but it actually shouldn't be a new idea. Pies and stews aren't new. They actually have their own versions of it... Plus vegetables are often a poor man's food while meat is a rich man's food. So veggies have a wider menu variety as more people eat them. I'm also obviously not just disgruntled about pies and stews. Lol but that's what they had for this one.

Fed-Kun's army
!!!! this is so cute!!! i think i read this??? hmmm

thank you very much for translating it~

Users who are viewing this thread