I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 3.1

Aw her relationship with her spirits and the sacred beast is so cute 🥺💘

Also her dads doting is hilarious lmao 😳

this whole chapter was wholesome. everything flowed perfectly and there wasn't any empty parts.
thank you so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is lovely, we get to know her actual soul before she got isekai'd and their interactions are really adorable~

Just wondering but this is not the full chapter yes?

Also thanks for the translation 😁

Contributor
So they've interacted with other isekai'd MCs before? At least FMC now has even more allies to confide in.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so she will change her name to Rosalind because it contains 'rin' and so the spirits can call her that name without raising suspicions.

Dex-chan lover
That was indeed super nice, although that last page makes me worry about what happened to Rosalind's original soul.

I still don't understand why the manga decided to age up Rin in the story compared to the original. Was there any actual meaning behind it?

@icekatze Don't worry, Rosalia's soul is perfectly fine. Just... kind of in the midst of endless despair? But her soul is still very much alive and healthy.

Thanks for the update! <3

I still feel bad for the dark spirit—hopefully, things work out in the end so all of them can live PEACEFULLY! <3 With FUZZINESS! <3 :3

Aggregator gang
Poor dark spirit, only wants to befriend a human but is shunned cause they're too powerful.

Thanks for the chapter as always translators~

Users who are viewing this thread