I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Rosalind is ... ughh just not nice to read. I much prefer the Rosarin from the LN... other than that - nice chapter :D

Putting aside the mountain of text in every panel... Huh? You're telling me the parents have no qualms about their daughter's body being taken over by another soul?

Fed-Kun's army
Well, what can they do about it though? At least the parents realized they are being selfish to the real Rosalia.
Ugh... Rosalind, not nice to read at all, I also much prefer Rosalin.

@asdfghjkk12 when we look about their past relationship, the family is not good with the real ros. And when we look at their tradition, it is a good thing because it was her wish to be saved by rin. So they naturally accepted it because ros lost hope and rin will save her.

Supporter
@asdfghjkk12 to them it’s like their daughter was handpicked by god. It’s probably the highest honor they can get in that world. Plus she’s clearly not evil and is actively trying to help them so that’s good. Also, their daughter is still in there. She’s basically just been hiding up til now but they can probably swap places moving forward and eventually they’ll become a single person, so it’ll be like their daughter is getting an upgrade not being tossed out and replaced.

Yeh I also agreed that the name is kinda displeasing to say in my head

But thank you for the chapter!

P.S. Is mangadex being difficult for anyone? Cause sometimes I have to refresh a thousand times to look at a chapter only for it to say that the chapter has no pages leading me to refresh again and the chapter is there

@macroblitz @Justking14

Hmm I guess I can sort of understand but something still feels off to me. Maybe it's because I just can't fathom the idea of them merging together? It's hard to picture it when we've been shown them as being two completely different people. Maybe it'll make sense in the next few chapters after I see how the author tackles Rosalind's personality after merging.

When the family accept her I feel okay, that's actually good, but I still feel something is missing. Then, when Rin herself come to looking for Rosalia, that's it, now, they are really become Rosalin.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so adorable aaaaaahhhh. Happy stories like this are just the best.

Adult/soul Rosalia has that aesthetic on lock though, like seriously good stuff there.

Users who are viewing this thread