I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
If you are reading this comment all curses get nullified and you dont have to do stupid copy pastes and trigger other people's anxiety :)

This is a cute soul merging, I'm glad they dealt with both personalities becoming one. Haven't seen that in too many isekais :0

Dex-chan lover
Interesting. The duke knew about the name mergin ritual and so he proposed to perform the ritual as soon as he learned that his new daughter is not evil since she got the blessing from the sacred beast.

Probably its part of the local culture to hear stories about heavenly sent children like we hear stories about reincarnators.

In other words everything goes according to keikaku.

Banned
@hepe
if hepe is reading this comment, then hepe is cursed to die.
if anyone other than hepe reads this comment, then hepe is cursed to die.
Maybe tomorrow or the next week, or a few seconds from now, or even years from now.
Unfortunately hepe, there is no cure for this curse. It's inevitable. Spamming crap doesn't cure inevitable death.

but jokes aside... this chapter is cool. Neat to see the family wasn't blind.
Also neat to see that entire family and their servants are all sorts of crazy.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@nininhosam Why? The name change itself (give reasons if you hate this) or because the translation put this as Rosalind instead of Rosarin (No need for further elaboration cos I feel the same way.)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@hepe
Copy and paste onto five other manga so that you could read what you typed and recurse yourself five times over? I guess you must have done this five times since you apologized and all. In which case, I suggest you start planning a funeral now for your parents might die next year.

imagine being a father and you find out your daughter’s being possessed by a new soul. we still love her anyways

im thinking a bit slow when they put Rosalia and Rin name into Rosalind since i somehow almost forgot what did she been called before being named Rosalind 😂 lmao but i remembered Rosalia name when Rin asked to meet Rosalia in the dream lol

I hope in the next chapter and so on, the translator will be using Rosarin rather than Rosalind.
I'm agree that Rosarin is more nicer to be heard of compare to Rosalind.
Time to waiting into another chapter~

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS TO THOSE TWO~! Now onto the next manga

@Nep Because the translation chose "Rosalind" instead of "Rosarin", the name change itself was quite nice.

The mange didnt mention that
Rosalia has visions of what happens in the otome game in her future.

Users who are viewing this thread