I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 4

I basically disagree with everyone here on the name issue. The art itself wrote Rosalind (I checked the raw to make sure), and the name seems perfectly fine.

Group Leader
But the cake! How can one possibly argue against cake? (Or the icing spelling Lin ).
Apart from the cake, it makes more sense. Rosalia means Rose, Rosalind means Beautiful Rose. The two of them have combined to make something beautiful

Less importantly, when it comes to foreign names Japanese folk wouldn’t usually care too much over Rin vs Lin since most of them have trouble with that particular “L” sound

Double-page supporter
for some reason I feel like they should have looked identical in the last panel.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first isekai manga that dealt with the soul of the other person thing.

And this whole chapter was unbelievably fluffy

This is the first time I saw an isekai series that both the isekai’d soul and the owner’s body’s soul meet up to actually live together in the body.

That was a surprise!
Thank you for the translation! 🌸

Dex-chan lover
I always get bothered by the child or person who died sad, alone and unloved in these stories when the mc body hops and this manga did a fantastic job of resolving that feeling of discomfort and sadness.

Dex-chan lover
So who is the guy who presented her the assassin tools? Is he the 2nd brother of Martha?

Dex-chan lover
Niiiice. A warm and soft feeling from seeing the original form actually show up and have it's own relevance in these stories.

Rosalie was....just a shy, gloomy but benevolent girl, huh.

Dex-chan lover
This is nice, something that rarely comes up in otome series, what happens to the soul of the previous person when someone suddenly reincarnates.

Users who are viewing this thread