I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter! - Ch. 5

Her love for fluff is absolutely great. And Rosalia's surprise strength is also great lol.

Rosalind would be great friends with the girl from Milady just wants to relax lmao

I always imagined Dirk's beast from to be more like a panther and on all fours like the lion. But it just looks like he's wearing a fur suit

Really like the refreshing way they joined the original person and new person. Normally the original is already dead, or they simply assume a new personality whule keeping memorys. This one makes it seem like they are actually sharing the body and while their personallities and skills are different they slowly meld into one, its a cool new approach. And rosa is actually an awkward girl that saw many futures and tried to find a solution while being a villain lol

Dex-chan lover
I need to go back and reread this because I feel like I'm missing something in this chapter...

This is so cute. I had to go back and reread the other chapters as well.

Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
Liking this more than I expected. I hope it continues with the wacky vibe.

I can’t rlly accept the fact that the real owner of the body is like still.... there. She can’t receive her parents love but watch someone else get it instead? Just to save her country and make her family happy. Kinda depressing

Users who are viewing this thread