I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 1.1

Seems interesting, looking forward to next update. Thank you for the chapter 💗

I really hate this x.1 format thats trendy in recent online jp mangas, only 5 pgs makes me forget the story and feels sooo unsatisfying to read.

This ia more of a publisher issue though, thanks to Sawateam for delivering quality translation as always.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly the dad have fun with one of the royalty and get a claim to the throne. I won't be surprised if the heroine is that new daughter and being the half sis of the villainess.

@Kirearo yeah I was ready for some magic academy shenanigans and was graced with "side ho raise a cunt, noblemen is thinking with his lower head" type of scenario lol

The format was a bit hard to understand but I finally get what is going on now.

So like, just from the description we all know where this story is going right? I mean like, just by seeing the title and the description plus knowing how most of these stories go we know how this'll end right?

Can someone please recommend me a manga where the MC (preferably but not limited to this theme of villainess and engagement annulment) points out her/his goal and follows it through. Her/his goal can be anything i don't really care (like: I want to seduce a noble or something and then she actually tries to seduce a noble, or i want to leave my status as a noble behind and then they actually do that)

@xxlv
1- The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen Who Will Become the Source of Tragedy Will Devote Herself for the Sake of the People: She tries to reform and she does.
2- Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ :She tries to become strong and she does.

Not related but try - The Villainess Lives Twice.

Group Leader
What's this? A new after-exile villainess manga with a heroine that appears to have some guts?
I'm in. 😃

Fed-Kun's army
generic villainess manga would've worked too lol (but I'm reading it anyway hah)

Dex-chan lover
Clearly, the step-sister was the reincarnated person who also knows the story's plot since she said: "It is your fault for being the villainess."

It indicates that the world was an otome game but the MC was the Antagonist in the game. What we may be reading was the sequel main story.

Well, i will read it anyway.

We actually see the exiled villainess’ suffering life.
@xxlv I recommend ‘I’m a villainous daughter, so I’m keeping the last boss.’ It’s completely translated here.

Yikes, and the mom gets banished too?! That’s rough

Thanks for the translation!

people here talking like the story is bad, I like how it's showing villainess after the story

Dex-chan lover
@xxlv Surprisingly,the story has more of an
adventure twist later on. Currently the plot is about MC, her magic familiar, the prince, and their witch ally sneaking back into MC's home country to defeat half-sister, whose charm magics have driven the country to the brink of destruction and threatens to disrupt the fragile political peace between the various nations. And yes, everyone was just being heavily brainwashed by magic, making them all turn against MC.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a change of pace to see the villainess AFTER the supposed ending! Wonder how they will turn this! I’m so curious!

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a promising start. Damn these half chapter updates though! They always cut out at the most awkward moment!

Dex-chan lover
Me: ugh another cliche shounen manga🙄

Also me: ANOTHER villainess manga? *reads immediately *

Dex-chan lover
@xxlv
I feel your frustration. I can't count how many shoujo manga I've dropped because the premise of the MC fighting against some fate was so interesting, only to have them give up partway.

Other than what people have already recommended, I feel like "The Savior's Book Cafe in Another World," might qualify.
Although she doesn't want to go to another world in the first chapter, she decides she just wants to live peacefully when she's forced to go, and for the most part she does. It's the ML that faces danger and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
@xxlv
A couple of others i can suggest is the villainess wants to marry a commoner!, which is about a girl and her boyfriend that she's crushed on from before she got isekai'd (he's a game character, she's not) and is wholly devoted to him, more of a comedy though, oh and the mc is overpowered, but it's not a action series so it's more comedic and what a person would do with superhuman powers in daily life.
The other is May i ask you one final thing?, which is about a girl who's main goal in life is bare fisted justice, and follows through, though it sounds like a comedy it's more serious than it sounds, though it has it's comedic moments, it's also nice for seeing scumbags get the beatings they deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread