I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
I bet one fgo multi that the prince was actually infatuated with her and not angelica but our mc was either too dense or too busy to realize

Dex-chan lover
@wangtheone
most of the time, it's bc they release it like that in Japan, some groups join the parts into a single chapter and then release it, others translate and release the parts as they're coming out

Group Leader
@wangtheone we, with our tl, initially were led to believe this was a pixiv exclusive which was split into two parts at the time. People have informed us now that it's actually serialized and releases full chapters at a time. These first releases were just based off the pixiv release. Future chapters will be released in full!

I HOPE THEY ARE NOT PULL A CARD
"I banished you and your mother to protect you" shit. Cause its getting old and shity move

@chrana i forgot about that trope! I hope that doesnt happen either x.x that would be pretty lousy of him lol

Dex-chan lover
@Chrana @Waffley
No, they really were banished in ill-faith. But it happened because of "mass brainwashing" by the half-sister.

Or to be specific, the magic of the half-sister's mother. All half-sister knows is she wished MC would disappear, and next she knew they were banished.

pls dont notice him pls ignore his advances PLS STAY AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE OF YOUR PAST

I WANT ANGST AND SATISFACTION

Dex-chan lover
Oh her mam lived.
Hope Anne or Angelica, whichever, is found to be lying later. Sighhh I want the satisfaction of those who turned their back on her so easily to be shamed. Prolly won't go that way but I can hope.
Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
TO CLARIFY: the black-haired ML's name is Albert. He is the prince of the neighbouring country of where she was banished from.

Cecilia got banished from Country A (her ex-fiance, bro, and father still there), and went to country B (where her friend Albert is from).

She only thinks that he is in love with Angelica. This is her speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread