I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked! - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato
@JWChibi
She can't pretend because...
Albert (the black hair prince at the end of this chapter) is her childhood friend (not fiance)
He loves her but because she had a fiance so he kept quiet about it.
His wrongdoing toward is only "NOT LISTEN" to her due to being charmed by the witch and,
HE ALSO DIDN'T HELP HER for about 3 months due to still being charmed.
After 3 months or so, the Witch charm was dispelled and he "woke" up.
He DESPERATELY SEARCHED for all victims he has harmed (not Female lead)
He also kneed to bet for forgiveness but none of those families forgive him.
Which leads him to do it another way.
"Helping all banished nobles throughout his country IN SECRET",
that's why all merchants WERE HIRED by Albert to HIRE anybody who seems to be banished nobles.
The female lead carefully changed her name, etc. so Albert didn't know who among the Banished nobles that he helped is the female lead.
After collecting letters from those merchants he hired, he finally realized his first love, Female lead, and decide to visit.
First to bet for forgiveness and to ask for her help with the WITCH HUNT.

This is the problem with reverse harem endings in otome games. For reverse harems, the concept of a patriarchal society would only cause all the men to bicker among themselves, which would inevitably lead to conflict and cause the entire kingdom to suffer as a result. Games make it seem like everything is all fine and dandy to have reverse harems in otome games, but in actuality, it will only create far more conflicts in the future, especially if the girl gets pregnant.

So I can 100% see that Cecilia's original home country now just falling apart.

man that was fast. i wasn't expecting the potential for drama to be s soon.. thanks for the update!!!

@Koshin_127, sorry to break it to you but....the probability of the prince being the ML is 80 percent. Just cus he's in the cover. The cover tells everything and is a spoiler.

Im guessing he's gonna say "I was wrong, Angelica was bad. Please, go back." Why?

1. The title says 'I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked!" It said 'asked' so im guessing he's gonna 'ask' to date her. (But i'd love to see him get rejected.)

2. Why would a prince even come there?? The owner doesen't seem so important/rich.

3. He has the power to track somebody and know where they are. So, its possible he tracked her and went there.

4. He didn't seem surprised at all when he saw her. He just said "Cecillia....." no shock or whatsoever. Instead he sounded like, he was waiting/longing for her/or trying to find her.

5. If he hated her, then why call her first name?? If i can remember, in the past, only close people/your spouse can call you by your first name.

This might be all wrong but lets just wait. ;<

Fed-Kun's army
I like her "I'm going to live my best life" mindset but I'm wary that this is going to turn into typical cliche romance.

I think I need to reread it again to make sure Albert was not her ex fiance. The story a little bit confusing for me.

Dex-chan lover
@LingLing40hrs1 I was talking about his attitude towards her, sorry if it confused you.
At this point, I don't care about his circumstances unless he prostrates before her and I'm almost sure it's not happening so...

@theowww Albert isn't her ex fiancé, I think her ex fiancé was the prince of the kingdom her old house was in. After she was banished she went to the neighboring country, and it just so happens that Albert is the crown prince of that country. I hope this helps you!

(If the ML is the ex fiancé I would honestly get mad at the author)

@Loli_Omamoritai - Any chance you could explain a bit more on
"all the victims he harmed and the different banished nobles?" I thought, according to another spoiler, that the MC's stepsister wish was just for her only to disappear and then stepsister's mother's magic made it happen? But now that I'm re-reading it, the MC does say that everyone who was considered an enemy of the stepsister was banished too. So what exactly happened then? Was it a case of everyone who tried to snap the others out of the brainwashing or tried to emphases how very wrong the whole situation seemed was then deemed an enemy and driven out of the country? So then is the stepsister a reincarnator perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
@BlueCatMage
Spoiler again. (This is rather long)
MC's stepsister is s spoiled rotten girl and her mother is a witch who uses charmed magic on everyone in contact with MC's stepsister.
Female Lead's Fiance, the prince Lion something breaks up the marriage.
Albert is the neighbor prince, Female Lead and Prince Lion something's Childhood friend. There are chapters talking about the three of them playing together when they are small.
Albert went to Female Lead's school to study (like an exchange student)
MC's stepsister appears in that school and ALL BOY being charmed just by seeing her.
They FIGHT TO DEATH in order to be close to her.
Anyone who tries to say stop them will be treated like a Heretic.
Prince Lion something breaks the marriage and banishes the female lead.
As for Albert, he is strong so when he FIGHT TO DEATH with other noble boys, he kills them all.
After waking up, he tries to go to each noble family of those to bet for forgiveness.
Just to know that those families have been banished/disappeared.
It seems to be the work of MC's stepsister and Lion something prince.
And you know, banished people can't stay in Lion something prince's country, so they travel to Albert's country.
Albert seems to find some noble families but none of them forgive him.
Albert still feels guilty so he never gives up on trying to help those nobles.
He did it a round-about way by hiring merchants to help anyone who seems to have knowledge. (Because the literacy rate in his country is really low)
I can't translate the whole Novel (too many works) but I can quote and translate 1 part of Albert's dialog.
"Cecilia.
I can't apologize enough to you.
We were good friends.
But I didn't try to help you when you were in pain.
I deeply regret it..."

Of course, Cecilia doesn't forgive him but at least the male lead isn't the dumbass prince who breaks the marriage with the female lead and banishes her.

TL;DR: (This spoiler will answer your question)
They are banished by the prince and come to Albert's country like refugees.
It seems like MC's stepsister getting tired of her toys or Lion something prince gets jealous.

Group Leader
@Loli_Omamoritai if that's true then...
why not forgive him? Was the charm somehow resistable? I get the families that had their sons killed because even under the influence that's hard to say its fine to. But for the MC him ignoring her was at no fault of his. If it was me it makes the most sense to understand him and maybe sympathize...then try to find the real culprit behind this, the witch. Idk does she really misplace her anger? Even the ex-fiance is pitiful in this case and I can't be mad at him as long as he tries to right his wrongs once awake from the charm.

@Loli_Omamoritai - Thanks for the info. And good God what a horrible woman the stepsister is! >_<;
Having all the men around her literally FIGHT TO THE DEATH is not romantic in the slightest! It's disgusting! All of those poor families lost either a son or a brother to her selfish whims and then on top of it, were banished from their homes and country! I sincerely hope that stepsister gets her just dues with interest!

Dex-chan lover
@Yabaibunni

There is a saying I heard before “I don’t care why you shot me im still dead in the end.” He still did the things in the end of the day and he is gonna have to live with that (it does seem like he knows that too so I respect him for that)

Ultimately I think she will forgive but especially right now that’s not gonna happen, she might even think atm he is there to add to her suffering by acting all nice then twisting the knife some more.

Group Leader
@DaDingo that's fine, caution is understandable. But once things are explained do you really think she should hold it over him or everyone else?
they were forced to do HORRIBLE things. For all we know, they saw it happen without being to stop it. OR, they woke up and all it flowed to them. I wouldn't be surprised if some have trauma with their hearts twisted like so. I think that phrase fits more for perhaps getting drunk and doing something horrible. But, in the end, those people CHOOSE to drink. These guys didn't CHOOSE to be charmed. Once its proven that they were manipulated by a witch, she should redirect her anger and grudges to the right person lol.

Users who are viewing this thread