I Wouldn't Date a Prince Even If You Asked!

@emmy5 hey if I help fuck you and your mom over we you be okay with it if I say my bad? Or gave a great reason like better you than me?

I hope the FL won't forget easily. I hate FLs that are just like "Oh no, don't worry for accusing me and banishing me, it's okay you did nothing wrong hihihi" like bro wdym fk them hit them scream at them ask for money to forgive and THEN forgive

there so many monologue with every shoujo tag novel. what I mean is, sometimes the author always doing it repeatedly from chapter to chapter. too many emphasis make a ruin for the stories it self.
ah, that is just my personal opinion preference... I hope it's not happen in this manga. it's a wasting pages for mangaka artist to created his own creativity in the draw.

"I wouldnt date a prince even if you asked"
...oh we wont ask
you would probably end up dating him of your own volition 😒*eyeroll

I was really hoping for an actual variation where she declines and lives her life as something not nobility but it looks like this is gonna be a repeat...
Still worth reading I’d imagine but I can only recall 1 title where the villainess actually went and lived as a commoner.

Jesus it's already looking generic as fuck. The only way I can continue to read this is if the story does something intriguing with the magic and/or there's good political scheming. Will continue for now, but if I see some stupid ass bs plot I'm outta here. And I swear if there's any fucking grain of romance between the prince and female lead I'm going to flip my shit

Anyone know where I can read a fan translation of the novel? Doesn't seem to have an official English version.

Pls I already hate all the men in this shit I want her to live the dream cottagecore lifestyle with her mom and maybe a partner cuz fuck them all tbh 😃

@SumukluSupurge
For Certain Reasons, the Villainess Noble Lady Will Live Her Post-Engagement Annulment Life Freely This is one I found while rummaging through my MB list.
Milady Just Wants to Relax is one that actually leaves a noble life behind.

I will throw hands if they become all happy and generic ヽ(`Д´)ノ Like, give me lifelong grudges and consequences, not some problems that can be solve by
merely kneeling and asking for forgiveness

please live up to the title (ಥ_ಥ)

Users who are viewing this thread