ib - instant bullet

not gonna say its perfect but its not as bad as the people say i mean the ending is confusing but its still really good and enjoyable.

This manga... is really tricky to rate.
I liked the characters, at least the ones that were fleshed out. But at the same time a lot of things could've been fleshed out, for example colorful.
A lot of things I could talk about, but I don't think I have the words to explain it I guess.
Well imo 8/10, getting another star because I was eating instant noodles while bingeing this

Aggregator gang
i have a feeling the girl died at chapter 1 and it all just his imagnation

You know.... When this manga first come up from akasaka aka before kaguya sama i didn't expect so much because of it, maybe yes kaguya sama is good but, you should know the process and we should just appreciate it rather than hate it

Couldn't get past 5 chapters, gonna cut myself on all that edge. Hard to believe the Kaguya author wrote this

The ‘reasons behind their insanity’ or whatever were not really good. They should’ve made it a lot more insane, and if kuro and sera died at that moment, it was going to be a great ending but they kinda ruined it I suppose.

Understandable. Aka was young when he made this, still tho, it was a pretty good manga for his first try. I can see where some elements in Oshi no Koi can be inspired from here. I was reading this with the mindset of Aka being a rookie.

if this got the time and number of chapters it deserved, it could have been a masterpiece

Users who are viewing this thread