Ibuki Satsuki's Comic Collection - Ch. 161 - Ripples Of A Butterfly (18)

Group Leader
Wait... she said Dai Lam is able to control the scorpion... the one that killed Tang Zhu! So he killed Tang Zhu?

LOL, it's so obvious that Tang Zhu bought that site beside the river and planted it with bamboo for the two of them to live in. In chapter 153 she told Tang Zhu (she thought it was Tang Qian) she wanted to be with him and mentioned she wanted to go to Jialing river. In their flashback memories in the Tang sect, there are a lot of bamboos.

Thanks for the chapter.

Here's what happens chronologically:
8 years ago
- Tang Qian has missions at Miao village.
- Qian picks up Yao somewhere near the Miao village. Partners her with Zhu.
- Qian falls in love with Yi Huang. Loiters too much.
- Qian is killed/zombified by Wu Ling Feng for loitering.
- The Tian Yi Sect fractures from the Wu Du Sect and WLF slaughters/ zombifies many of them.
- Dai Lam (11years old) escapes with Yi Huang and Yi Duo. His brother, Dai Yue, is killed by WLF.
- Yao gets sick. Goes crazy. Zhu takes care of her.

2 years ago
- Zhu's still taking care of Yao. Yao, still crazy, thinks he's both Zhu and Qian.
- Yao volunteers to finish an important mission for Qian(Zhu).
- Yao wants to run away with Qian to the Jialang River. Zhu's like.. oh.. okay. I guess this is my life goal now.
- Yao fails the mission. Zhu saves her. Yao is super in love with Qian.
- Yao wanders around and randomly bumps into Lam. Lam cures her of hallucination.
- Zhu tells Yao again that Qian is dead. Yao believes Qian died at this moment.
- Zhu doesn't know why Yao isn't crazy anymore. But he still wants to take care of her so he kinda... just waits it out hoping she'll go crazy again?

Current Story
- Yao really doesn't get why Zhu's all possessive of her. She keeps trying to run away and chills with Lam a lot. Like a lot.
- Zhu's making mad cash on the side. He buys property along the Jialang River.
- Zhu randomly gets a hit assignment on Yi Huang. Hey, lightbulb, that's that one chick Qian was crazy about.
- Yi Huang dies. Makes things complicated between Lam and Yao.
- Zhu quits the Tang Clan and snoops around. Bumps into zombie Qian and WLF.
- WLF tells Zhu about the hallucinatory parasite that makes people fall in fake love. He's like oh ok that works.
- Nobody else thinks it works.
- Yao is now in mad debt to pay for a property she doesn't know about lol.

Epilogue (5 chapters) takes place in the Mountains and River timeline which I think is 3 years later...
I'll get to translating it eventually but I'm a bit busier this season. ; n;

I never thought I would get this sad for Tang Zhu

@heyo Thank you for this nice Summary. Now I get it much better.

@heyo Lmao this summary is excellent, I think I enjoyed it more than the actual arc. Tang Zhu was a real special kind of sociopath, moral is if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Group Leader
@heyo Thanks for the translation and the summary. I get the whole thing with Tang Zhu since it's pretty straightforward from the flashbacks. What I don't get is Dai Lam and what he is ultimately up to.

@reika I agree, the whole Dai Lam (and deer god...) thing is confusing! It'll be explained in the epilogue but in the convoluted way the author likes so much.
I'm trying to translate the whole thing before releasing so it'll take a minute. (I translated the main arc one chapter at a time and kept getting confused and finding out I mistranslated things when more information was revealed in later chapters.) T_T

Group Leader
@heyo Hey, no rush. You've done a good job. I can wait.

I know Dai Lam appeared in the earlier chapters but that seems to be later based on internal chronology but I still don't understand what he's done. I'm enjoying it though, don't get me wrong! I'm not complaining. :)

weibo took down the manhua? cant seem to find it anymore

Users who are viewing this thread