Ibuki Satsuki's Comic Collection - Ch. 167 - Ripples Of A Butterfly (24)

Hi! After much delay the ripples of a butterfly arc is done. (Not including the extra side comics.)
Y'all there is so much text I'm so tired.

Anyhow, the next arc is about a sword guy competing in some big ol' sword tournament...probably! I've only read the first chapter so far so I'm not sure.
I'll post the first chapter at the very least to garner some interest.

(I wish this series was popular enough to be sniped. Someone who isn't me please translate this lmao.)

Double-page supporter
thanks so much for your hard work!!! my ass rly started skimming thru the raws lmaoo

Group Leader
Hey, where do you guys read the raws??? I can't seem to find them.

Thank you very much for the chapters!

@heyo

Thank you so much for the updates. Please please continue, even if slowly, we'll still be grateful to be able to read them. I can help with the cleaning/typesetting if you ever needed help.

Thank you so much for translating still, heyo! ;0;
You are very appreciated! Love this series.

Omg thank you for translating even though it's a lot tho!!
this story is hella sad. So tragic okay but xu Feng;_______;

I was so happy when I saw new updates. Thank you so much!! But... my heart’s aching.
why would the author kill Xu Feng 😭😭😭 whyyyy?! What would happen to Sun Tuo now 💔💔

Ahhh. Thank you so much for keeping this collection alive! Just recently got into the Ibuki Satsuki train and while it's been a rollercoaster ride, I sure am setting up camp ~

Am pressing "F" for this tragic pairing/s by the way. Cupid be giving this arc a different kind of break 💔

Also, don't get confused guys. This arc was presented mostly as a flashback and from the perspective of A-Yao so she wouldn't know that that Xu Feng mama ain't dead because she split from the party when they evacuated the area.

I keep rereading this manhua for the past months now, its just so good ♥️ and i really want to know the other stories too 😭

Thanks @heyo for continuing the translations for this, i am so so grateful ahhh please please please continue translating this manhua 😩

Here are links to the author's art and stories. She mostly updates with new arts daily so be sure to check them out! Make sure to turn on auto translate, it's not perfect but at least you can kinda understand her posts. She currently has preordering new chapters for the comic (not translated).
https://m.weibo.cn/u/1789124483#showPic
https://m.weibo.cn/u/6033575010?jumpfrom=weibocom#_rnd1486148375372&gid=1&pid=1

Users who are viewing this thread