Ibuki Satsuki's Comic Collection

Usu

If you come across this, please read it. It's seriously that precious

Don't let the descriptions disappoint you. It has a beautiful light story, very beautiful artwork, interesting characters, and a likable comedy. What's more they did a great job on translations/edits. Definitely recommended.

Group Leader
I just found out that someone has posted the summaries of the next few chapters here - https://isupdates.wordpress.com/

The absence of the first 42 chapters almost turned me away. I understand now that they weren't worth the while and am glad to have given this a chance despite my unfamiliarity with whatever game this was based on.

The art is beautiful, the characters all charming, and the bouts of comic relief had me smiling like a dork.

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it love ittt loveeeeeeee ittttttttttttttt superb art !!!!!!! (^0^)

This is sincerely such a good manga, the character relationships are unique and comedic timing is amazing. Had me laughing loud in the middle of the night more than once

What’s up with the series, has it been dropped or is it in hiatus? It’s been One of my favourites, I would love to see continuation :3

This junk is hilarious guys, plz read this. Its precious
Just after introduce of a character, 2nd chapter i was laughed this hard that my throat caught cough

Users who are viewing this thread