Ichaicha Suru to Okane ga Waichau 2-ri no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@pockettrash in that case, there are livestreams. I know ppl tune in to streams of webcams pointed at the traffic below a bridge, so surely there would be ppl wanting to watch you sleep too (probably dont even need another to sleep next to you).

@mcfucksauce didn't sound like they have had sex though, so I doubt that. More likely they just had ended up sharing a bed in any of the normal ways. With the state of the building I am guessing a very cold winter where heating broke down forcing them to cluster together under shit-ton of blankets for heat. But it could also be the pattern where one was really sad and needed consoling until both fell asleep.

Just make and offer breakfast the morning after, then fish for compliments

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Brave premise, but the misunderstanding is already pissing me off. STOP BEING SO CONSIDERATE

Contributor
The strangest voyeur/wingman combination, bringing these two closer together and even contributing towards their living expenses and maybe even their eventual wedding.

Dex-chan lover
3543x5906 !

Could you resize your pics before you put them on the web please ?

I understand that when you're working on a picture you want super high res, but once editing is done it'd be great if you downscaled to something more reasonable. Some people pay their ISP by the gig, some people have slow connections, and some like me have a usually decent(ish) connections that has all gone to shit with the current situation. Thanks for your work, I appreciate it, I really do. But I'd appreciate it even more if it didn't take 10 seconds to load each page.

Dex-chan lover
PM Abe is commanding his Anbu squads to give money to encourage intimacy, to save declining birth rate.

@genR
Can try the experimental data saver in settings. I don't know if it works or not though..

So my mind was right when I saw the title and thought sleep together meant actually sleeping together and not having sex?

Users who are viewing this thread