Ichi the Killer

Damn, what a wild ride this was! Very gory, sometimes I had to give myself a moment to be able to properly stomach what I was seeing.
I was mostly satisfied with the ending, but damn did it make me sad and pissed off that Takeshi became what he did. Ichi didn't keep his promise and fulfill Kaneko's dying wish to take care of his son. Jesus fucking christ how tragic.

Supporter
Read through this years ago. Once you read this and certain moments in Berserk, nothing will shock you anymore.

i really like this manga but damn it\s too short :( i wish there is more
about the ending it's good on paper but in my opinion the presentation wasn't so good

Double-page supporter
great but imo the ending and 2 of the characters at the end dont feel properly finished.. feels rushed and like character plot threads were just straight up never finished

Fed-Kun's army
Potential readers, it's published in volumes of 200+ pages each, bear that in mind. So it's fairly long. And awesome.

I love this manga. Watch the film as well is you have the time Takashi Miike is a insanely talented director who's directed over 100 movies. My favorite from him is Audition.

Beautiful manga, one of the greatest works. Imo this is 'edgy' done right.

Double-page supporter
Hella weird.
Fascinating too.

Author's brain's fucked for sure.

Edit: wait... the author wrote Homonculus. No wonder then.
Finished reading it.... it's insanely weird. And unlike homonculus, I dont really get the point. What's the idea? What is the message de author is trying to convey?
At any rate i guess i have my share of body horror for 2021...

This is what I look for when I search for a manga! I love every scene, every torture, every violence. BEAUTIFUL!!! How can people be shocked or disturbed by drawings? Seriously people, enough being such soyboys.

Hella weird.
Fascinating too.

Author's brain's fucked for sure.

Edit: wait... the author wrote Homonculus. No wonder then.
Finished reading it.... it's insanely weird. And unlike homonculus, I dont really get the point. What's the idea? What is the message de author is trying to convey?
At any rate i guess i have my share of body horror for 2021...
Message to convey? Take your philosophy bullshit away from here. This is fun entertainment like all mangas should be.

Users who are viewing this thread