Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - I Want You To Rely On Me Too Part 2

Double-page supporter
Why are people acting like landlord is evil? She legit gave her a deal and didnt force it on her at all , the mc was the one that didnt pay rent for 3 months and was using he money to buy alcohol

A lot of people seem to be confused on what Ritsuka meant by "that side". This is up to my interpretation, but I feel like she means the side of people that, while not being homophobic, make a big deal out of same-sex couples and speak about it in a tone that makes it seem abnormal. Kozuka has done this before. She's not homophobic but she has made a big deal about it on multiple occasions. In the last chapter, Hirakawa was obviously making a big deal out of it, not to mention publicly outing her.

Re-reading this now and reading all the comments. Oh well I guess

they'll find out that landlady didn't really coerce kozuka into sex and it was all a huge misunderstanding. The story is actually wholesome af.

Aggregator gang
Gonna chalk this and the previous chapter up to not-so-great writing.
If the author was trying to get something across either they or the translator did a bad job at conveying it, because at this point I'm just left to infer.
It shows the landlords past, it shows how little self respect she has for self and how she's normalizing it. The other girls were obviously fucked up to her in highschool and she's now closed off from people because of it.

Personality isn't just genetic.
Anyways she acted cute af in this CH...

Users who are viewing this thread