Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2 - I Want To Be Together With You Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Welp now I remembered readinganother yuri story about a delivery girl and an unsociable girl and can't remember which one was it. Sad times.

Thanks for the lovely chapter as always <3

Dex-chan lover
Cute delivery girl with fang sounds like something out of a fanfic AU but I can get behind it because I want them to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
This girl slowly discovering that lesbian lovers really exist is hilarious in a way... She was really living in a bubble all this time, huh?

But anyway......my heaaaart!! That hurt, I want them to reunite again too T-T

KZO

Dex-chan lover
This manga really strikes me hard in the heart.

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY

THE EMERGENCE OF PLOT

And no you jerks not that plot

Dex-chan lover
@Lyohzeed

Nice, gon' read it ASAP. Looks interesting.

For people that are curious about the title, it seems that the english scanlations have been retired because of licensing. There's a link where you can buy the official version in the info section of the manga's page.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure today's chapter was pretty ok. Just a conclusion to Setouchi's visit with not much more added that we didn't already know...

... but her regretting words left unsaid hit way too close to home for me. I can't make a proper judgement since I'm bit emotional now.

Fed-Kun's army
@sirflimflam well said i haventread that many BL manga to recognize that but i totoally agree for the everyone is secretely gay/lesb in this type of manga

Dex-chan lover
@sirflimflam @derpbot We shouldn't forget that there's a major exception, in yuri at least: That whole subgenre of mainly one-shots with sad endings, where the main character is in love with a straight girl she will never get, or sometimes a girl who is just experimenting in high school and then goes and gets married. In those the MC is basically the only gay girl in existence.

Users who are viewing this thread