Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Person I Love

@deCarabasHJ
I think it's a bit late for that... Maybe they could hold hands? A kiss? A kiss might be nice too...

Thanks for the chapter, to whomever did it, this was pretty wholesome. Thanks.

Group Leader
AHH I CALL IT -tasugaya was the delivery girl that whatever her name is loves!!! Probably cut her hair and changed her job when she left!!! 😱😱

Fed-Kun's army
Me happy!
Thank you so much for chapter!
Can't wait to read the next one <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Dex-chan lover
41153017.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Thelilwitch
AHH I CALL IT -tasugaya was the delivery girl that whatever her name is loves!!! Probably cut her hair and changed her job when she left!!!

??? Not only she doesn't have the same name at all, she doesn't even look like one bit. I mean, the delivery girl didn't have frickles and she never cut her hair.

This chapter is cute. I don't what the kouhai has experienced either she doesn't have a relationship before or maybe she doesn't feel anything to anyone romantically. If it's the latter I'd prolly relate to that as an aro lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh, this was a good development, other case will take more than an chapter to supass this complex

Dex-chan lover
Aaawwww!!I'm so glad how far she is progressing with her feelings and openly admitted it with her.THAT'S LEGIT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT WE GOT THERE!!!TvT...Imma sooo happy for her!!she is still lucky for having a friend who accepts her just the way she is.
Now let's wait until she confessed her real feelings to miss land lady.also the kiss in the forehead is one of the sweetest kiss ever.I'm glad they dont't always go for the lips.!!!>\\\\<❤❤land lady's face after the kiss cuuute af.❤

Thank you sooo much for the update!!
>\\\<❤

Dex-chan lover
Where in Japan is it exactly that the hesitantly gay keep running into kind, enlightened and understanding individuals?

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe that I actually would use this term, but this was soo sweet I was overmoeing from the gayness. I love her determination for her goal to really getting together with Landlady.

Users who are viewing this thread