Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

Dex-chan lover
Don't even know how the rape stuff has come to mind to some since there is no actual proof they had sex.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to hate the whole fucking Yuri genre.

Group Leader
There are a ton of people who can't get behind the premise, and I raise you this: stop reading. Stop commenting. We don't need to know you're dropping this or that you hate it. Go read something else.

If you're being sensible, like me, and didn't feel the need to crucify this manga because of the start, then it's such a cute read.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah the fantastic paradox of morally superior idiots. Men and women are equal and not different in any way they say. Unless a man do something he regret while drunk, he is still 100% responsible. BUT it doesn't apply to women that are drunk. These poor creatures can't be hold responsible for their choices and action while drunk. She gave her consent to have sex even if she was drunk it's something she accepted. Landlady didn't drug her beer or slept with her while she was passed out. She was awake during the act and whiling. It was not rape.

If you find this story sickening because you think it started with rape, then do yourself and everyone else a favor and just GTFO. This is a story nothing else. No need to spread your bullshit here if you don't like it just ignore it, it's a story, no one was raped and no one is suffering. You can safely ignore this manga and pass your way no one will suffer because of your inaction. I know it's hard to understand for you but the world can still go round without you virtue signaling a innocent story.

For the mentally sane peoples that wonder if this manga is interesting i would say that it's pretty cute and have wholesome moment. Feel free to enjoy

i think its a pretty reasonable assumption that the MC doesnt feel like she was raped considering she agrees to live with her so called "rapist". she even gets sad when she realizes she wont be living with her anymore

I just noticed the big fat bold appears in the description lul, i guess it might not have happened for real...

I've seen F/M and M/M versions of this kinda arrangement, but holy crap this F/F is the cutest!

SO CUTE!
GIRLS ARE THE BEST!

Users who are viewing this thread