Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

As adorable as the relationship between Koduka Chiyo and the landlord is - and I do root for them to find love and acceptance in each other - I think this manga would be viewed differently if the landlord was a male.

@DeathGlider

As adorable as this manga is, it can feel a little creepy at times. Especially when landlady brings up “service” but it is consensual so [insert shrug emoji here because I’m too lazy]

The title pretty much tells us that it's not going to end well for them. Chiyo will probably move out and leave Landlady, once she realizes their relationship is going nowhere with all the fake contract and stuff. Then Landlady will commit suicide and haunt the apartment building as a vengeful ghost. She'll curse every yuri couple living in that building so that their relationships become detached, loveless, and contractual as long as they live there.

Had to mention, in the second-last page of chapter 11, Miss Landlady has three hands. I'm very concerned.

JKDFHKJDHFKJHDKFJHDFKJDHFKJHDF I'm SCREAMINGGGG Thank you for translating!! Been waiting since forever!! just kidding anyway, looking forward to the next update. <3

The way I didn't noticed the three hands until someone mentioned it. JDHFKDJFHDKJFHDKJFHDKJFH thank you, now I'm starting my day thinking about it. It is indeed concerning.

Users who are viewing this thread