Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

This was a beautiful story through and through, as much as I want them to expand on their world, just having them expand on their relationship and boundaries was enough to satisfy for a lovely ending!

This truly is worth a reread in the future when I feel down <3

And my dreaded time has come. Gonna say goodbye to another good manga. I just wish there's an alternate story or rewrite though. There's a lot more to write, I guess. It just made a bad turn somewhere while marking the calendar. Afff.
Thank you again, /u/ Scanlations for doing this .
It was a great ride 💜.

well, the end. too bad i dont feel anything, no joy or delight in the end, even tho its clearly one of the most elaborated yuri things ive seen so far, shoutouts to aoi hana for actually
being better at almost everything, except horny stuff
dont get me wrong, i appreciate both series

@YLYL probably just hadn't had the status of the series updated yet, is why it showed Ongoing. It now shows Completed.

Dex-chan lover
And thus it ends. This was a fantastic yuri story and I think the main couple got a great resolution without feeling too rushed. Sadly I think it’s impossible to ignore that this series got axed early as the plots with the side characters were totally abandoned. Still, many yuri mangas have dealt with the axe far less gracefully than this. This is still a great read for anyone who likes yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Huh so it ended like that. To be honest I don't understand why people rate this manga so highly. For me, it was... underwhelming. Especially later chapter just lacked any emotional punch and didn't have any highlight moments. To be frank the next day after reading the last chapter I will forget that this exists.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy reading it. The story was wrapped up in a nice way, especially considering that it was axed. The manga had a nice art style and the story was executed in a smart non overtly cliche way. Just the ride was strangely empty.

Users who are viewing this thread