Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

Aggregator gang
This is soo good! Hope this manga gets licensed in English. I really would like to support the mangaka.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is lewd as well as wholesomely pure at the same time
Seeing how many yuri manga and novel are getting adapted into anime this year I hope this will get adapted in coming years
Though for 19 chapters doubt we would 24min adaptation, but since frag time adapted into a movie would like this one if it gets adapted into movie as well but would like it better if its in episode and covers everything and not shoehorn some bullshit as well
Manh though I would have loved some story on with the neighbour-san and her girlfriend fang-chan and the new worker where kozuka works part time as well

Dex-chan lover
Damn can't beleive the manga looking forward to every month ends next chapter
The ending feels rather sudden and instead of side characters only being in few chapters they could've been explored more and when the other worker where kozuka used to work could be used as some love rival following the classic yuri route though it's good seeing that she only progressed kozukas perspective on her relationship with landlady
The story is simple but the art style and that simple style makes it a 9/10
Must read

i think it will continue with the other characters and this is just the end of the story of the main couple

i pray for that

Dex-chan lover
So was the manga delayed or the scanlation? I’m eager to see how this ends even if I’m a bit sad.

The raws have been out for a while, /u/ hasn't translated them yet. Chapter 19 is very sweet and wholesome, so it's worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread