Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

i honestly have too many praises for this manga to type it all out here. seriously gorgeous, honest and intimate without ever being melodramatic and the art is superb. 10/10 wish i could buy it

Fed-Kun's army
It’s always weird how when there is a .1 or .2 chapter, the website recognizes it as a missing chapter. That’s weird

I can't be bothered to express how much I love this... It honestly hurts my soul having to wait for the next chapter... I want it now :(

This is probably if not literally the best Yuri I've ever read.
11/10, try it if you're hesitating.

AAAAHHH. I'm looking forward for the next chapter. I can't believe I got this agitated. DFHKJDHFKJDFH Well, it deserved the biggest praise. This is one of my favorites. T_T

TOTALLY WORTH IT!
if the actual translator or the scan group is reading this...all I gotta say is..
thank you for giving us this!

So im 4 chapters in and all i can see is a lesbian girl effectively abusing her authority to perv on and push a straight person into accepting lesbian acts. after first doing it with her while she was drunk. To add to that , if it was a male cahracter doing that to a female character , a lot of the people in this comment section would probably be up in arms about it. and thus whenever i see stuff like this , as an advocate of true gender equality it doesnt sit well with me

Dex-chan lover
Dislike on the premise and certain parts/actions, but otherwise it is not terrible imo, around 5-6/10

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/aib_miyy/status/1354086296847863817?s=19
Sad that there are only 2 chapters left but really gonna miss this masterpiece manga
10/10 must read for any yuri fan

Dex-chan lover
Just two chapters left? That’s enough for the main couple to get a good denouement but it does feel a bit like an axe as the teased subplots of the delivery girl with a fang and the MC’s kouhai from work likely won’t be resolved. Oh well. It’s been a great manga.

oohh..one of my fav is ending..? :((
i wish i have more of them but yeah, its still great no matter what..

Users who are viewing this thread