Ichido Dake Demo, Koukai Shitemasu

Aggregator gang
For a very short manga I'm still glad the pace is perfect and no unskipped moments at the gap from the second last to last chapter.

Thank you for the translations!

Why do the perfect yuri masterpiece manga have to be short, I hate suffering like this. But I liked the thing where the author didn't skip a single detail at the last few chapters. 11/10, would like to see another season if possible.

I love when a series has segmented chapters (for either translation speed, or because of the original formatting), mangadex's system just throws a fit and declares everything missing

Yuri's goddamn whack though, there's some sort of inverse law where the shorter the series is, the better and the more you wish it was longer. Seems to apply to a lot of manga in general, but not as much.

@HoangDinh

I'll never understand why people wanting het content click on yuri series just to complain about it not catering to them when 99% of the other content on this site and most other websites does. It's the same when a company like Winged Cloud releases another yuri VN and there's always comments that are full of whining little losers who aren't satisfied with the overwhelming majority of other things that pander to them and get pissy that some media dared to have an all female/all lesbian cast. How about you let us have our 1% and go read one of the other tens of thousands of series that isn't yuri if lesbians in your fictional media offends you so much.

Coming back here in the comment section to enjoy the positive comments to the series. It sucks that this has been completed. It's very short in my taste but it can't be helped. Hayyyy, now that this has ended my list for reading yuri series has lessened. Am I gonna cry? Yes, I will.

Not a big fan of the “Yuck what am i doing i dont like GIRLS?!” trope, but this series is a really cute short read !! Both the characters are really charming, and seeing them grow close and fall for eachother more and more over the little things makes you feel fuzzy inside :)

There's a balance between the story and the ecchi. I like it so much. It's wholesome and erotic at the same time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread