Ichijou Karen wa Yuuwakusuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.5 - A Successful Ruse?

there are two sequels to this one, one already posted by Cotton Candy Scans on here (w/o chapters yet) & another that I cant seem to find anywhere except on the official japanese website it's being sold (?) at. i hope you guys would also consider translating the other one, as it's set in the time of them being married (!!) and all. thank you, once again!!!! really enjoyed you guys' updates on this one 💖💖

Thanks for translating it was a fun short read!!! Now I can’t wait to read the sequel!!!!

omg this manga is absolutely so cuteeee. it's been a while since i felt like this while reading a shoujo manga

Supporter
No way this is the end?!!?! I'm not even close to being satisfied!!! I was not mentally prepared for this to end so early!! T_T And the sequel will be the same but from his POV, so I doubt it will be longer... and 12 chapters of this is not enough!!! T_T It's sooo good story, hope she will make another even after the sequel...

Thanks for update!

OMG I GOT SO UPSET IT ENDED BUT THERE'S A SEQUEL AAAA. THANK U FOR PICKING IT UP 💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread