Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who would train for 100000000 years and come back, would come back deranged and twisted.

Someone else having trouble reading this? I'm on mobile and for some reason it's really really reeeaaally laggy (unreadable laggy) for me (it's fine with other maga chapters, so my tablet is not the problem)

Another one of those MC gets bullied but is randomly given some 'cheat' power for no reason, not to mention that you would go completely insane after so many years but watch the MC come back as if he spent 5 mins somewhere ...

Fed-Kun's army
I remember a manga with a dude who trained for like 100y and he fucking turned into a brain dead "sage" with 1.5 facial reaction ,also become a rich girl lapdog, let see how our MC handle 1 mil years here

Dex-chan lover
A million years alone would turn you insane. You'd go so much so that you end up going back to being sane.

I dun get it who trashed talk like it not worth for read and etc. To be honest this manga for Japanese people not for people who read illegally. If the manga still continue, means people in Japan still support the manga. You guys not even spend a single penny for the artist when you read one chapter. Just drop it if dun like it why need to whining like a kid?

Fed-Kun's army
@Red225 If he comes back with the kind of insanity 1 million years of endless training is likely to produce, that might actually make this a pretty interesting manga.

Ichi Oku would be 100 million (100,000,000) years. So this fucking loser is actually training 100x longer. That mind numbingly long time alone would be enough to justify his probably bland personality.

Double-page supporter
this dude is just going to forget about the duel and not remember anything else he did before pressing the button

@Uglybastard you mean the baby face sage right? he got a daughter named rain? its kinda pity he became a lapdog..like seriously...

Dex-chan lover
I'm suck at swordmanship so i'm gonna train alone for a million years.
result : mental break since first year.

Dex-chan lover
1 million years? even 1 year of isolation is enough for a man to go insane. LOL

well just went over to lhscan to see the raws. According to the people in the comments. MC will still struggle fighting other swordsmen who is the same age as him. Author just nerfs the MC on some battles.

Yeah I' m dropping this manga. This is really stupid. What is the point of him training for a million years when other weaker swordsmen can give him a hard time.

Dex-chan lover
haha bruh if you just swing a sword like a retard you're not gonna get better any time soon, fantasy LNs/manga are getting more and more dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@junsuiakuma1991 He trains for 1 million years and they don't go the route of him facerolling everyone? What the fuck. What a waste of an already overused and mediocre concept.

Users who are viewing this thread