Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there's a lot of people out there that wont mind so much if you talk shit to them but will snap if you say something about their mother/son/etc.

And even a calm person putting up with other's constant mistreatment can eventually snap due to the smallest things. The stress really adds up overtime.

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of rancid plot I would have expected from a Chinese webmanga, not your everyday isekai. Well, I'll give it a chance for now...

Double-page supporter
@Uglybastard XDDD, I see what you mean with hard work, but when they write a story that doesn't make sense, it can be infuriating.

Double-page supporter
Maybe the hermit means 1 million years in xianxia time which is like 10 years anywhere else.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but 1 million years is just overdoing it. i'm pretty sure ANYONE (even the most determined) would suffer complete death of character before even a fraction of that time passed, not even talking about memory.

This kid took the saying of "you won't defeat me unless you train a million years" literally 😂😂😂

The Author must be a fan of Dragon Ball, Time chamber here we go 🙃

@Silwith I get that, I actually do feel that it was kind of forced. Looking back at it, that was a pretty dumb move

Dex-chan lover
That there are 2 girls in the front image is already discouraging but let's see if this is any good.

Edit: So the Mc trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Nice, really exited to see how this will go down the drain.

Fed-Kun's army
He knows that his mom shed blood and tears to make some money and uses most of it on this dude just so he could achieve his dream but this fool just throws everything out of the window due to a moment of impulsiveness... guess he wasn't bullied enough to grind his temper. I don't mind him getting kicked out of the academy but this fool should at least think of the consequences. Well, as expected of a jap isekai(Ik that it's not one).

Users who are viewing this thread