Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Not only the mc, the whole plot is retarded, the author really must be giving his all to push the boundaries of generic and trash to a new whole level. What is worse is the mc isnt even likeable nor pitiful at all, actually accepting to throw the hard work of his mom to the trash just because generic bully A did a "your mom is trash" and is even unrepentant/unreflexive about it..

how the hell do these kind of shit get past the editors lmao this is next level garbage

Dex-chan lover
Trash will always be trash. True true
guess he needs a million years to get decent

lol needs million years just to get decent. tho knowing cliche manga, it prob gonna be, overpowered mc, whose like a million times stronger than others. sigh..... ima just continue....

@wankerLin "Always" "millions year later to get decent"

Well, at least part of the first line is true for you who denied his godly teachings in 2 consecutive rows.

Dex-chan lover
fehw finally done training 100 million years
lets do it a few more times just to be sure

Fed-Kun's army
the fact that he such a failure even a weird man choise to use him as a test object for his device

Man this is bad, but I can't drop this after that fantastic sales pitch the old man sold me.

Double-page supporter
100 million years is a lot of time.
For reference all of human civilization on earth has existed over 12 thousand years.
100 million years is reeeeeally a lot.

Dex-chan lover
A deus ex machina solution but meh, its the title so I will once again turn off my brain and enjoy

lmao good lord, the amount of training for these cheat MCs is getting ridiculous.

"I'm a great sage who has trained for 100 years?"

"Oh yeah? Well I'm a returner who has trained in magic for 500 years!"

"OH YEAH? WELL I SWUNG A SWORD FOR 100 MILLION YEARS!"

When someone told you the typical line "You're 100 million years too early to beat me"

Users who are viewing this thread