Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so this dude spent a 100 million years x (we don’t even know how many times he pressed that button). And still has no confidence in his own skills? That’s not being humble. That’s being an idiot. That level is self-esteem is unhealthy. You’re telling me, this guy supposedly spent a 100 million+ years perfecting his craft an gained no wisdom or confidence? I almost mistook this as a fairly serious story when the MC started losing his mind from the longevity and loneliness, but nope. He’s still a simp with the wisdom and commonsense of a ten year old.

Well that room is like hell and if we think the only thing that made him stay sane was his love for his mother or this kid will be a mad lad

Dex-chan lover
100 million years.. you won't just go insane, you'd become a complete nihilist.

but that waking up tho and thinking it's just as dream might as well be probable.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I can't believe 100 million years would let you survive as a person. You'd break a few months after entering that room. Have there been any entertaining devices? No? You'd break. Yes? Even then, you'd break. It's 100 million years!
And there is only so much stuff you can learn in that kind of isolation on your own. You'd also need input and a reminder, what is considered normal or else, I imagine, you'd end up developing a kind of sword fighting style, that might leave you open for any kind of attacks, because they stopped to make sense somewhere and you'd expect other attacks, nobody ever thought off. Also fighting yourself would be a great training method, as you'd be able to more easily spot mistakes in your stance, I'd expect. But then again you are still on your own and wouldn't learn stuff from the outside.
Except from learning the shadow self-fighting technique, 1000 year should have been enough for his training. Actually both: To train AND to lose his mind.

Or maybe some kind of mind stabilizing/repairing/regenerating effect preserved him, as his body also didn't age.

Also: Does he really need that school anymore? Settingwise, there shouldn't be anything left for him to learn....hmmmwell,...Okay, 3 year, in comparison to that room, aren't that much and he'll gain a title for his job hunt...though I'm not sure he'll need a title with his fighting abilities.

Fed-Kun's army
You know just because you're writing a "fantasy" story doesn't mean you could just write anything that defies the common sense.

This manga goes against NASA experiment about people being cooped up in same place doing same thing for 3 years straight.

Double-page supporter
Okay it's now a scientific fact, not even 200 million years is enough to train the beta out of your average shounen protagonist.

Double-page supporter
@katojana
Yeah you're actually right, after I kept reading the next few chapters my conclusion is that this dude is on a whole other level.
This here MC is bottom rung omega, I don't think you can compare him to any other MC without it being an insult.

Group Leader
After all that training... to end with his head splattering all over with a self inflicted super saiyan face slap on page 25.

@botodopo I'm not sure if this is correct, the translation isn't exactly the best. The way it looks to me is the author has the MC interpret the 100m years as a dream-state but his body retains the muscle memory of it all. So he keeps his mental state the same as he was before the 100m year training.

In the first chapter it is shown that he went insane several times during the journey. He regains sanity to some degree eventually, then lose it again, rinse and repeat over 100m years. If he had returned in the same mental state, he would be completely different. Since he did it multiple times, I suppose it would also be possible for him to return while he was in his insanity state if not for that dream regression.

Long story short:
200.gif

"It's very fast. It's impossible for me to dodge."
then dodged everything. MC must be the most dense character I have ever seen. He doesn't even have a harem at this chapter yet.

And he has not wasted a single year in the chamber on muscle training or other parts like endurance.

Lol at all these people roasting the MC , I wonder what the author would think if could read all of this .
I agree that the story is bad and the MC is as cliche as it gets but it is readable .

Insant drop, its so stupid how he doesnt question such a thing like a million year button, like instead of saying "ill press the button so that this old crazy man stops bothering me" but no fuck that, he instant believed it, so retarded, and this is just from the first chapter, i cant list 1000000000000000 more problems in just this second one

Based on the average male running speed, when the MC was running to school he was going at a blistering 188 km/h (117 mph) 😂

Double-page supporter
"the school is against me", boy you proposed the duel???

also he just murdered that kid didn;t he LOL

Users who are viewing this thread