Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

i guess it was decently enjoyable in a guilty pleasure kind of way but i had to turn my brain off while reading this

Dex-chan lover
What a shit show this manga is.

But keep going. I have this in my follows list.

Dex-chan lover
ugh, another one into the trash pile.

curiosity kills the cat, time to go die a 100 million times

@Kizuro yeah, the artist trying to show us on page 8, when the mc asking what happened, "I have to swing the sword", throw the food he is eating. Although is not the complete story. Also about him push the button until 1 billion years and he manages to cut the dimension using his slash etc, the artist just skips it into the mc waking up from sleep in the middle of a field. At the beginning of the story (in manga rn), the mc still not showing his full capabilities yet and sometimes have to go serious when he's facing someone

Kinda weird that he didn't just constantly raise his cooking skill along the way instead of somehow losing his taste buds.
Wait.. isn't he suppose to remember the memories of the other side when forcibly breaking out?
His taste buds is back, right? It's not some malfunctioned body memory?
From his expression, you would usually think he will go all out and end up devastating the school grounds..

Supporter
@steve098 In a way, that make this manga more interesting. Having a godlike power while underestimating yourself was pretty rare in this kind of manga. Moreover he gain those power by his own hardwork instead of freely given by god without doing shit.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazumaik It seems like in some manga when you train to the point that you can defeat every foe you'll face you start to lose senses such as taste for a while. Overworking yourself will cause side effects but I'm not sure if loss of taste is one of them. Since he's no longer overworking himself to the point of being about to cut down even the world's strongest in seconds, any side effects should start fading.

Group Leader
@Kireato

Exactly.

He has no memory of what happened inside the button-world. He remembers instantly once he goes back in each time he pushes it... But by then, it's too late, and he's trapped for another 100,000,000 years.

He goes through this 10 times before he figures out how to cut the 5th wall and escape.

Bruh i swear if he didnt kill doriel with that REAL sword and his 100million or 200million years of training, this will be utter bullshitery💀.

Aggregator gang
@Kizuro Underestimating yourself is not even remotely rare in manga like this. It's so common that even parodies of the trope aren't rare (23710 is one example). And his power was cheaply given to him by a god. Just because he trained in another dimension that he doesn't even remember doesn't mean he earned it. He made an incredibly stupid decision and god rewarded him with a fucking button of all things to make him overpowered. Nobody else got the chance to train, and anybody would have if they were locked in a room for that long. He didn't earn anything.

The author just dodged all logical explanation and negative effects in that world by resetting him back to where he was before pushing the button. This blows. Imagine he came back but as an absolute nut job who has lost his mind and senses and impossible to win against and the entire world have to band together to bring him down.

Supporter
@mommunism That much? Never know about it. And what I mean by freely given is that, you died, you get power stuff. Sure this dude get the God to give him that device but all power come from his 'dedicated' mind numbing repeated sword swing that he keep doing for many years. I could at least respect that instead of those isekai MC. He earn his own power.

@mommunism Well he could have not accepted the button or he could of just sat there for all those year, also it was not that bad of a decision to fight him the day was going to come eventually based on how the school and the rest of the students treat him so yeah

Users who are viewing this thread