Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

wtf is this adaptation, its terrible, changing up all of the details to no longer make sense i don't even who made this

Dex-chan lover
The people in this comment section should spend 100 million years learning english.

For those that haven't read the novel he spent billions of years in that world and each time he returned he would forget everything just to remember it all when he pushed the button again. He does have some memories after the last time he pushed the button, but I think that has to do with the fact that the he technically finish the last cycle (since he had 30 seconds left). Basically what happened is that when he returned to the real world he forgets everything so he would push the button his that he can get stronger, but the him in the other world wanted to escape the endless loop so after his eighth round he decided to try to cut the world in order to escape and that is why he didn't finish the last cycle and the button had a slash in it.

Also for those wondering why he didn't go insane it is or forget everything from how long he spent in the world of the button, basically between forgetting everything that happened in the button and returning to his mental state before he pushed the button and the fact that the button represed his emotions is probably why.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I admired his tenacity but cant help being angry that he threw the button away. This will always leave a sick feeling in my stomach until he gets it back

It's cool seeing him having to deal with the mental effects of being in solitary for a million years to the point he's fighting an illusion of himself and losing the ability to taste. I still find it weird how he is technically working hard but at the same time cheating.
Edit: Nevermind he lost almost all memory of what happened in those 1 million years, so he has had no shift in character.
Edit:2 or he doesn't? Damn I'm confused, I guess since it was like a dream he might aswell have forgotten it

Group Leader
wr71OUH.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is this bullshit, after 10 years he have only "began to understand fencing"? And after 2000 years he have finally feel loneliness? Bullshit should've taken him in the first year. And why didn't the author shows what happens in the millions years, we've only seen him training up to 19 000 years and then skipped to 100 million years, the author must've realized by now that 100 million is too fucking long, and after 100 million years of training he still doesn't believe that he's strong enough to beat the bully???? Because the bully have a swordmanship that is passed down by his ancestors and have could be mastered after years of practicing?!?!? Bitch you've trained for 100 million years, you're fucking older than his family's lineage ffs. Also the teachers approve of the duel and what's one steak???? Wtf??? What kind of school allowed one of their students to drop out because they lost on a duel? And that was one hell of a disappointment of a fight after training for 100 million years, the mc should've blown the whole fucking school with how much he've trained

After 100 million years he wouldnt even remember his mother, his own name or why he was there let alone some random jerk who insulted him.

100 million years of solitude confinement and he comes out without any mental issues?!?!! Good for him

Aggregator gang
@Harperbows Yeah he probably wouldn't care at all about what was going on before he pushed the button. By the time he returned he would literally be god himself.

Aggregator gang
He literally spend 200 Million years training. He's literally a god.

Also wondering what would happen since he broke the button

Dex-chan lover
I can't imagine living without talking to anyone for even a month, much less 10, 100 years wtf
Also, who taught him the styles when no one's guiding him?

Usually like when the normal guy becomes op but shit im with the others here someone come slap this failure swordsman

It's the Hypeebolah Mime Chamber, nono it's the Hyperglycemic Crime Chamber, still dosen't sound right the Hypeebonic Shrine Chamber, or is it the Hypertonic Lion Tamer, well that's what makes it hypersonic.

Fed-Kun's army
He should've pushed that button for the 3rd time, and spend that time learning confidence..

Ridiculous how he managed to create his own fighting style by doing nothing but headstrikes for millions of years but whatever, better not take it too seriously anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread