Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
100,000,000 years and 3 hours to run to your province? pathetic.

If it were me, I'd just use the instant travel option on the world map that I somehow gotten access to.

Plot Twist : Hermit of Time is vengeful ex or divorced husband in the pretense that he somehow died of a disease, and mom is actually goddess of time.

Aggregator gang
After practicing for 100 000 000 years, the MC decided he wanted to get an education.

Aggregator gang
I genuinely don't understand most of the stories like these. Why would the mother "seal" her son's power?

Thanks for the chapter!
It's great that mother supportive and all, but must have a really unusual and strong history if can recognize and insult the Hermit of Time. Kind of wonder why living so quietly if has the power or whatever to act that way towards him.

@Kuroww Hasn't been any mention about her sealing her son's power yet, so if she really did should put spoiler between [ ] at the beginning of your comment, and again at end with / before and touching the s of spoiler and after the [. As for why until she says why could be anything. To avoid him depending on it and ending up a spoiled brat who mocks and bullies those he considers weaker just like that guy MC dueled with. Could also be just a whim, worried wrong types would notice and try to turn him into a loyal weapon who doesn't think for himself just obeys due to indoctrination at a young, impressionable age. Worried someone might recognize the power he inherited from whoever inherited it from and coming after him to avenge themselves for that person ticking them off but too powerful to go after directly.

100 million of f*ckin years but MC mentality still the same.. best plot ever goddamn crap.

at least they didnt ditch the old man's character and mentioned him again in the story. this might get interesting. hopefully. :)

I love how everyone complaining but still reading. Don't deny it guys, we all love it even if it's so cliché. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i cant say this is a cheat fantasy manga or something like that. He train about 100 million years.

EDit: woa the last panel has make me shiver+freakin out a lil bit

i think he trained for 200 million years. when he's given the button the second time, there's a time skip and we're only left with a button that looks like it got slashed. either someone cut the button out of his hands and erased his memory or he had a mental breakdown and locked away the second 100 million years to protect his psyche.

Users who are viewing this thread