Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Thanks for the translation... And also this chapter seems to be a blatant rip from the chivalry of a failed knights first episode.

Double-page supporter
Real men work out his muscles more and respect a other person's privacy

Thanks for the translations 😁

@pokperson1000
He's dumb, that's the simply explanation. Imagine you put a Karen on that place for 1bi years and tell her to, idk, learn math by herself, do you think that she'll become some sort of super smart? Of course not.

Wish more stories had the smut tag... and it's not that he didn't do anything, it's that I know he won't, and that's depressing.

Girl : He mus be cheating on me!

Boys : I have to Workout my Muscle!

😂😂

The result of mc staying in a different dimension for odd billion years: he only know how to be reasonable, strategic in battle and train his muscle the rest is gone after billion years for sure

MC is knowledgable in battle but way too polite. Guess that's what getting bullied and 1 billion years of solitary confinement do to a mf

Man that Ria girl is definitely like Stella from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry in many, or just some ways.

Bruh why did MC give that hoe is uniform when it's just a tear.
MC in real like might be the kind to wear a fedora and say "m'lady"

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaKawai I feel like there's probably some gems lurking in words for muscles and words for people that could be used for that bros before hoes feel. But I don't know enough about muscle names to pull any good ones off myself, especially without twisting one or the other a bit to force a rhyme. Best I can do offhand is lats before brats, I guess? Kinda works, this chick's definitely a brat.

Users who are viewing this thread