Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1

@kaminomikan Well, I'm assuming the reason they'd give is that it's just general practice for any sword, since the students don't have to use these swords after graduating.

Group Leader
@kaminomikan I'm not sure if this applies as they all just say swords in the raw, but whenever Allen uses his sword arts/techniques (which I simply write as sword), he says 太刀 Tachi, which can mean a straight single-edged japanese sword.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you, academy tradition. HAHAHA thanks I hope they will continue translating this manga really love it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Contributor
Didn't they specifically say using techniques from your style is banned during the testing? What does the MC do for all the other tests? Use techniques from his style.

Dex-chan lover
As shamelessly generic as it gets, but still entertaining. Classic 6/10 harem anime

Despite how rotten that princess is, she's really cute as a button. Damn it.

Contributor
is there any reason to join the discord? I mean, does the scanlator get anything from people joining their server?

Users who are viewing this thread