Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita: Rakudai Kenshi no Gakuin Musou

i like the story.. it would be better if the artwork got a bit more better....at least better than any chinese cultivation shit which goes over my head most of
the time.

Fed-Kun's army
It's interesting but the cheat Is so good that if he ever has a hard fight he's trash, also mc I too much of a pus**

It’s sad, the plot is well I don’t know what the main plot is but I’m sure about the sub plot where time hermit or whatever’s relationship with Allen’s mom and that old dude that lives next to her is pretty intriguing, I would really like to know what this relationship is about but the manga just goes away and never dwells into it

I think he's Kim jong-un reincarnation to not get tired after pushing a single button after 2hundred yes cus of how many times he practice launching the nuke

Im dying with the cliche and cringeness.. Im 50-50 right now to drop or not to drop

"I Hit the Button for a Hundred Million Years and, Before I Knew It, I Was the Strongest"

???? This is the dumbest thing I've ever read, ever.

Double-page supporter
An isekai version of "Chivalry Of A Failed Knight." I think its safe to say originality is dead in most manga genres these days.

dumb wish fulfillment manga with your typical harem mc

that being said who doesnt want a wish or two fulfilled :/

Aggregator gang
I'd say this is good and decent, not really cringe or cliche, people are exaggerating lol

Guy literally became a Sword God by training 200 million years lol
Anyway, thanks for the translation

hol up, isn't this...
isn't this just rakudai kishi no cavalry but the dude trained for 100 million years instead

Users who are viewing this thread