Ichizu Bitch-Chan (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 35 - Chapter 30

Fed-Kun's army
Very confusing chapter. There is some spanish text, yuri rival? Idk man the ship its just too akward time to introduce a rival and especially a girl that gonna steal her from her senpai. But idk it is what it is

Double-page supporter
Oh my, looks like kouhai found a new girl to punish😏, and i dont understand what the last words mean

Supporter
the spanish text at the end was wut, but i appreciate you trying, thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
@WinterMite as unicorn said, good work at all. Change this last rectangle, and keep up with good work, and thanks!

Much good, very English.

I feel like you might not understand if I only make jokes. Please learn English before translating. And find a proofreader This is completely unreadable.

It looks like you may have translated this from another language. In which case they mau be having trouble with the translation as well, as it speaks in the usual indirect Japanese way. Machine translations look similar to what's present. Someone either fluent or familiar enough with Japanese would be able to throw the missing nouns in there that either you or the source material omitted.

I don’t know for sure but I’m pretty sure this isn’t chapter 30, I checked on other sites and it’s different from this one

Reading this manga feels like reading a 'Choose your own adventure' book, but you read it page after page instead of following the choices you made.

Hey guys WinterMite here.
1st off thank you @Hurgh for the criticism I will take that feedback and try to improve.
2nd I am translating from Portuguese to English know some of what I've learned from my grandparents and some from google translate.
2rd I'm so sorry I finished this around 2 am and didn't even realize that I forgot to translate the final chapter.
4th @Adryan475 I couldn't find chapter 30 on any other website.
Overall thank you all and ill be coming out with another one later this week.

Users who are viewing this thread